Tulsa, Oklahoma near the original Black Wall Street.
I guess that meme of DaQuan—the one y’all thought was funny—came true mhmmm 😒
- kicked their daughter out (left her at a homeless shelter)
- found out she had left the shelter to live with a guy
- tracked them down at 9 at night to yell at her
- shot her unarmed boyfriend (killing him)
- shot at her after she ran to hide in the bushes
- shot at the bf’s 13 yr old brother (hitting him in the arm)
- fled the scene
- were allowed to turn themselves in
- were put on PAID suspension
Attemptedmurder (and shooting at minors!) only gets paid leave. The more one scratches the surface..
I like can’t even process the amount of racism and violence that has suddenly spiked. Not that it’s not like it was never happening but fucking hell I’m seeing a new story everyday about some child of color getting gunned down like an animal while white guys that shoot up schools and movie theaters get probation because “they where so mentally ill.” I hate the world
that shitty feeling when you wanna go out & be social, but once you’re out, all you wanna do is be back at home
Hahah this all the time!
this has been my rule of thumb for years
If you are a man and you learn about the thousands of years of oppression against women which has culminated in truly hazardous social conditions for them in the present day, and your first reaction is “men have problems too”, then I ask you to take a moment to truly reflect on your position, and why you feel the need to make women’s struggle about you.
interesting how the answers change as the men get younger
Listening to only one genre of music is the most painfully boring trait I can think of for a human being to have